Add to Calendar
UTCWhat is Reiki?Curious about Reiki energy healing?
Join Reiki Master Teacher Rose De Dan for fascinating stories and info about Reiki, its benefits, and why animals love this form of energy healing.
Maybe you’ve heard about Reiki in the news, from a family member or friend but don’t really know what it is. Or perhaps you’ve never heard of it before at all.
I am passionate about Reiki and its benefits for people and animals, and I love sharing my passion with others. Which is why I made this audio recording (available worldwide via phone or internet), to anyone who wants to know what Reiki is all about, or for those who would like to be more inspired in their Reiki practice.
In it I share stories from my 20+ years experience as a healer and Reiki Master Teacher and answer your questions about Reiki.
• families and pet parents say Reiki is a wonderful first-aid kit available at their fingertips day or night, 24/7
• practitioners say that they have become an animal magnet, and how Reiki has changed their lives for the better.
• I call Reiki the gift that keeps on giving
Some topics covered will be:
• What Reiki is, and what it isn’t
• How it can help you with your health and life issues
• How it can help your animal companion
• How easy it is to learn
Reiki has become one of the most popular healing modalities worldwide. On national television in 2010, Dr. Oz increased Reiki’s visibility even further when he named Reiki his #1 Alternative Medicine Secret.
Besides benefits for family and personal use, today Reiki is also offered:
• in prestigious human hospitals across the U.S.
• to military veterans with PTSD
• in combination with massage and other bodywork practices
• in veterinary practices, animal rescue shelters and dog grooming salons
Join me to learn more about Reiki—the gift that keeps on giving.
Interested in learning Reiki or refreshing your Reiki skills?Visit our Calendar to see upcoming Reiki teleclasses.https://events.iteleseminar.com/index.php?eventID=82485426